Friday, April 20, 2018

Failure is your Success!

I had no idea that I would fall so many times and each one trying so hard not to fail. I did fail to fall at times. When I did fail to fall, I did not realize that I was not allowing for a learned process to take place or to learn the process that needed to take place; one that was happening despite my resistance. How dare I try to dream? Or live the dream? Constant desired conflict was my failure to fall and fail. When I fall, I get up and fight like a warrior. But, that fight is exactly what makes me fall or fail to fall. I'm tired of fighting, I'm tired of falling, I'm tired of failure. I am not tired of life. I want to shout that I am here and alive! Every cell in my body rises to my own determination, not expectation, and with no attachment. It is such a micro-cosmo event on a huge scale. As I further my inner compass into this sort of third eye reality. I see. I see that it is so good and so much bigger than I ever dreamed. In this moment, I am me, I am love, I am the success of my failures, and I am guided by all entities and all forces of the universe who have protected me. I have not allowed my voice to speak, my passion for others to be shared for years. I am now allowing, releasing, and accepting of the course in life that I determined from my core. How can I fail? How can you fail? When on this platform we have crossed paths for a reason. For you to be listened to, understood, and to gain clarity. My path hours ago felt a little upheaval until I centered and grounded myself. Most importantly, until I connected to the light and sent it out to everyone and everything. Connect to the light!

Tis an honor to share and gift you another tool. Please pass along to another in suffering, and to another who is happy. Light and dark is the middle way. Be connected to the light and be in the present!

Thank you,
Niki

For sessions please email: diosallc@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment